Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I finally recovered from four days at Comic-Con. In order to see the "Game of Thrones" panel and "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" panel, I actually had to spend the night in line twice. I love San Diego, but sleeping on the grass near the harbor left me cold to the bone, my hair a frizzy mess, and my make-up non-existent.
In addition to the cast on those two panels, here's a list of some of the other actors I saw: Tom Cruise, Scarlet Johansson, Hugh Jackman, Sandra Bullock, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, and Harrison Ford.

I also saw the panels for "Ender's Game" and "Divergent." Both movies look terrific. I'm posting a few pictures here, but it you want to see the whole album, please go to my Facebook page, and while you're there, if you haven't "liked" it yet, please do so. :)